Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Just when you think they might be decent fellas.

Sneaky microsoft bastards

I am an avid google fan. I love the work they do, the extensive amount of software they offer free of charge. The seemingly endless amount of tools they make available to everyone to do almost anything.

Case in point, me posting this.

Microsoft on the other hand... not so much. I usually scrape by with them. I don't hate them like so many other people. I have never had the issues with their software that the masses seem to have. Then again I am not a drooling mouth breather missing a chromosome. I had Vista, I listened to idiots talk about how aweful it was without really knowing why. It worked for me, although it left a bit to be desired with memory management, it got the job done.

But this, this is just ass rapable! I thought the days of MS stooping to this level of douchebaggery ended when apple took over as captain dickhead.

Anyway, i don't want to get too deep in it, I have other posts I want to make today. I really just wanted to share this story with my 9 followers. I guess if I really think about it, I'm not surprised at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment