Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Learning, Slacking and Jacking Off...

I've been slacking.

I truly want to gather followers, not for the sake of ad clicks which honestly this started out as. I am truly motivated by the spirit of creative release at this point. I almost want to remove the ads but the minuscule amounts of change they bring in could help some day. I can't help but feel like the people following don't really care though.

Are you just following because I am following you?

If so, please stop, I apologize, my motives have changed. I would rather have two followers who are genuinely interested in what I post than twenty who are just returning an add. I would truly like to start developing a legitimate web presence.

Problem is, I have no idea how. I feel restricted in my knowledge of programs, my fucking brain can't learn fast enough to keep up with my ideas. I have a website parked elsewhere with an idea to make it look interesting but my knowledge of web development and design software is minimal so when I go to create what is in my head all I get is a white screen with gibberish text blocks and random placeholder images. I am trying to learn Maya to do some 3d rendering, I have some awesome characters and stories but that program is about as beginner friendly as a heroin addiction. I am sick and tired of being limited. I spend all my time anymore learning new programs instead of creating. I feel like I need a team of people willing to work for nothing in the hopes of becoming a great production company.

Fuck. anyway. if you haven't run off yet, I would truly like you to stick around so I can share these things with you as I learn to create them. If you can lend a hand, please drop me a comment and lets see where we can go.

1 comment:

  1. This is so very interesting. Depth in your post shows how much of a human being you are. I have similar issues with things that I can imagine but cannot put out. :[ Sadly I just want to do everything and I am cutting myself short by wasting my time. Good morrow to you.

    ReplyDelete