Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Favor, if you will?

Today, I ask a favor.

I could not, for the life of me, tell you why this has become so important to me, but...

I noticed that there are a few of you who seem to actually follow my postings. We seem to share similar thoughts and you at the very least enjoy reading what I write every so often if nothing else.

If you would be so kind as to share this page with someone you think may like it. I have done my fair share of shameless promotion to the masses and it seems to only garner a mere fraction of a fraction of a small percentage of people. We are so used to ignoring the flood of shit on the web now a days that even if something happens to be remotely interesting we are 5 billion times more likely to ignore it (I looked that statistic up, 5 billion is accurate). I can't say that I blame anyone though. The development of all these ease of access tools, web, art, music and so on was to give people who wouldn't normally have the opportunity the chance to create something. The thought being that the next Leonardo or Einstein or Mozart was hidden away somewhere with no ability to create due to circumstance and this would allow the world to see them. Instead, we got Justin Beiber and Rebecca Black and a slurry of other shit fueled mouth breathers.

So, what I ask is that if you like my shit fueled mouth breather ramblings and you think someone else might, let them know where I am so we can spread crap throughout the world. After all, there really isn't enough of it.

P.S. i love to use the ellipsis but i am not sure I know how to use it correctly....

also if you happen to know anyone involved in the production of Tron 3 or even uprising please send them my info. I will work for free.

1 comment: