Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Game graphics update

A few posts back I alerted you to the fact that I was doing a graphics overhaul for a game called "The Farplane Wars" I have a few very early phase renders of how one of the enemy ships is coming along.

These were done in Maya with basic materials and almost no tweaks, also the light and shading were basic with only minor adjustments. I pumped these out only to see how they coming along and to show the game developer.





Progress is slower than I would hope, but I am juggling so many more things than I thought I would be at this stage in my life.
No Job and no one to answer to and it seems as if I have more to do and less time than I ever did when I was sacrificing my 40hours a week to a company. It is much more satisfying though as all that time is consumed now with things I love and not the mindless clanking of corporate cogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment