Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

What is so important, you ask?

What was it that could possibly have kept me from regularly contributing to my site for soooo long?

Well, dying comes to mind, thankfully I have not. Not yet at least, but damn if the universe isn't trying.

Yes, again I felt the cold grip of death pulling at my arm and again I have outrun him.

But, there is another, one other thing that also kept me away.

EvE Online.

I used to play it a lot then illness strikes and for some reason I stopped. So I recently started up again and found that it now consumes about 18 of my 24 hours in the day.

The game is written about quite a bit on many different websites and all of them tell a different story about how to play and what it's about. If you have ever spent any amount of time in game you know why that is. So I offer this:

I have always lacked a direction with this page and honestly, that is ok with me. Now, however I think I will be writing about the game, my experiences in it, some helpful advice, as well as some developments of my own that I created to assist me in my Capsuleer career.

So sit back, pull your shorts up and prepare for a itty bitty glimpse of introspect from a game I know barely anything about after 2 years of play.

No comments:

Post a Comment